Healthy Rips Vaporizers

iDevAffiliate

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Medicinal use has been very helpful

RE: Legalized cannabis

I have had a prescription from my doctor for cannabis for a number of years. I buy it online and Canada Post delivers it.

Using cannabis with a vaporizer has allowed me to get off Lorazepam, which I was taking to mitigate the symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder after my son died. I was prescribed Lorazepam, a narcotic that is addictive. Cannabis allowed me to wean off that completely. Now, I sleep like a log.

I also had colon cancer, and after surgery, I had chemo. Cannabis helped with nausea and helped make me hungry. Now that cannabis is legal, not much in my life will change, but I'm sure people will be happier, or at least feel that way for a time.


https://www.thespec.com/opinion-story/8996822-oct-31-lrt-a-win-win-for-everyone-mac-s-football-fumble-and-other-letters-to-the-editor/

No comments: